Sometimes people just need their fear reduced or eliminated.
Don’t we all?
It’s like we swim in a world of fear. People are motivated by it. Animals fear humans. Etc……. it’s a struggle, but a noble effort, to face and conquer your fears.
And a selfless and noble act to help others drop their fears.
Can you imagine a whole world of humanity completely without fear?
And don’t stop.
- mickeysolar likes this
- kandiasschronicles likes this
- fuckthefuckofffucker reblogged this from jscottwilson
- fuckthefuckofffucker likes this
- bekaboo likes this
- mellysuzanne likes this
- herpinkribbons2 likes this
- texassizerips likes this
- flyoverjoel likes this
- theoriginaljackass likes this
- medhba said: Most of my fears are not the kind that someone could help me drop. I can’t really think of an example if that. Would you enlighten me please?
- medhba likes this
- fruitlissendeavor said: The world would be in chaos.
- fruitlissendeavor likes this
- favstarbot28 likes this
- sheslump likes this
- theworldofgygy likes this
- jscottwilson posted this