i am just scott and you're not
- Being alive is a mystery. Fantastic. There is so much we don’t know. That’s what’s exciting. The POTENTIAL to LEARN.
- Being dead is a mystery. But more of a dark, scary unknown kind of mystery.
- People have a hard time with change. Politics… we have the knowledge, resources and ability to completely solve so many problems (hunger, disease, etc.) and we just cannot do what’s necessary to make it happen.
- The idea of shopping and politics both make me dissolve into a mental semi coma. Just not my favorite things.
- I am getting my body into a good, fit shape. I’m just recently considering that maybe I should try out meditation… It seems boring, on the one hand, but it also seems like it might be really cool, if I could just get into it. Figure it out. Maybe.
Cheers to you wonderful people!